Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm An Apple Dork

I watch all the keynote presentations. Even for products I don't own, won't own, can't afford, or don't want. All in the same breath I can acknowledge how useless a product is and then confess how badly I'd like to have it. Once the products are for sale, I watch all the videos that demonstrate how to use them. You know, those loevly little videos with the white background, and the guy who has quite obviously had a manicure? I don't have a Mac or an iPhone or an iPad. Just a plain old iPod Classic. But if I was rich, I could drop a a dangerous amount of cash in the Apple store. Good thing I'm not. Does anyone have a link to watch the keynote presentation from this morning about the new iPods? I'm not going to buy one. But I'm dying to watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment