Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lame.

Everytime that I've been given 3 consecutive days off work, I've been called in on the middle day to cover a shift for someone, therefore breaking up so-called weekend. I was given wednesday, thursday and friday off work this week, which pay cheque-wise I wasn't happy about, but I really do want the break. I had a feeling that I would be called in at some point and lucky for me, that didn't happen.

I was looking forward to 3 days off to chill and get things done. Yesterday was cold and raining and I opted just to stay home. Waste of day 1. When I went to bed my throat started to feel scratchy and when I woke up this morning (afternoon) after a terrible night of sleep it was even worse. All day I've been feeling gaggy, a little runny, a little feverish, and just overall shitty and in no mood to go anywhere or do anything. Especially not in the cold, overcast, rain. Well I had a guitar lesson scheduled and I had to go. The extra $30 a week really helps, especially considering I earn it in a hour. But I had to walk to get there, and back. And I left my good umbrella in my mom's car. By the time I got there I was so cold and miserable I could've cried.

I'm really hoping that tomorrow will be sunny and that I'll be feeling better.

Now Playing: City And Colour - Day Old Hate [Live]

No comments:

Post a Comment