Monday, August 30, 2010

New Blog, Fresh Start

I've deleted my old blog many times, because I felt the need to censor something that I had said, or wanted to say, for one reason or another. Then I'd remember that the whole reason behind me starting a blog was so that I could say whatever I wanted without being censored. So I'd restore the blog. Then I'd delete it. Then I'd restore it and so on. Well I've deleted it for good this time. Www.getyourhairoutofyoureyes.blogspot.com is no more. I had nothing important to say anyways. Most of it (and there wasn't much to begin with) was just non-sense and jibber-jabber. The layout was boring and ugly, and to say that the URL was a pain in the ass to type would be an understatement.

So here we are. Www.NicoleIsStoked.blogspot.com. Now that's better, isn't it? Easier to type, easier to spell, easier to remember. You can catch me here whenever I have something to rant about. Believe me, that's more often than what is probably comsidered healthy.

To all my friends on Twitter, Facebook, message boards, in real life, etc etc who have blogs, it would mean a lot to me if you'd put a link to mine on yours. (Now that sounds like we're talking about something else.) Note to self: Grow up. If you do, leave a comment with your link and I will gladly return the favour.

Peace!

p.s. If you haven't already, follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/NicoleIsStoked

No comments:

Post a Comment